Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Irma Black Award





Hey you guys!

I'm so excited that my book CHILDREN MAKE TERRIBLE PETS is a finalist for the Irma Black Award for Excellence in Children's Literature! Woohoo!

Voting is open to all 1st and 2nd graders, but votes must be submitted by teachers and librarians. So...please spread the word to any young parents, teachers and librarians you know! This is such a great way to promote literacy, I hope everyone will participate. Of course, I'll be happy if kids end up voting for my book, but I'm a HUGE fan of children's choice awards like this, so my main goal is to increase participation. Seriously!

Here's the link for voting: http://www.schoollibraryjournal.com/slj/articlereview/889455-451/story.csp

Thanks for your support!

Your pal,
Peter Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment